Equipment proposal

After previously using the Camera in my previous AS production, it is unquestionable that I used a similar camera to achieve the same quality of work. The camera that I will be using is the Nikon D3200 which will film the entirety of my trailer. It can be focused to get a better quality of what I will be filming or what I would want the spectator to see. There is also an adjustable lens which can help to frame my film, getting all I need within the shot. The camera itself is of a good quality- this will make my film look more appealing to the viewer as it is clear. The camera is compact and light, making it easy to handle. There is a handle placed conveniently on the side which makes the camera easy to hold, and it will not shake as much.

Due to the lack of resources and equipment that i was provided, i did not have access to a tri-pod or additional lighting like i had for my AS film opening. this may generate some problems with filming but i will try to find ways to tackle that issue. for example, the tripod will be used to steady the camera and keep it level for certain shots, however, i will be able to find different ways to level the camera when it is needed and necessary. as for the lighting, i will have to find other substantial light sources for my shots.

I will also be using two computer programs when making my film opening; Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop. Premiere Pro is going to be used to edit my practice film and my final film. Photoshop is going to be used to create the logo for my film production logo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poster Analysis 2 - Beauty and the Beast

Mise en Scene Considerations