Company Logo


I had decided to adapt my logo from last year; I thought that the name was aptly suited for the genre of horror as it is a double entendre as not only is it my initials but it is also a sound of fear. I wanted to  show a link to horror through my logo and I used the colours for my typography together as it seemed distorted and blurred, which links well to the distortion of reality and the supernatural which is present within horror films. The circle used over the start of the text is what would resemble the clarity of the normal world, which is normally brought to light towards the end of a film. the colour black has been used as a base colour purely to make the font stand out more. it also represents the unknown which is usually used to develop some fear from the audiences within films.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poster Analysis 2 - Beauty and the Beast

Mise en Scene Considerations